Magnolia Wellness OC
Major ear, nose and throat (ENT) symptoms from a cold or flu? This natural formula addresses respiratory disease – viral and/or bacterial – particularly affecting these upper respiratory areas. Herbal ENT helps with ENT symptoms, but it also contains medicinals shown to be anti-viral and anti-bacterial. It’s gentler on your system than pharmaceuticals. (Note: for disease featuring intense cough, check out Respitrol Heat).
- Clears heat in the head and upper jiao
- Eliminates toxins
- Dispels wind and disperses pathogenic toxic heat invasions
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae)
- Huang Lian (Rhizoma Coptidis)
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae)
- Gan Cao (Rx/Rz Glycyrrhizae)
- Xuan Shen (Radix Scrophulariae)
- Jie Geng (Radix Platycodonis)
- Zhe Bei Mu (Bulbus Fritillariae Thun)
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri)
- Ban Lan Gen (Radix Isatidis)
- Ma Bo (Lasiosphaera seu Calvatia)
- Niu Bang Zi (Fructus Arctii)
- Lian Qiao (Fructus Forsythiae)
- Bo He (Herba Menthae)
Dosage: Take 3-4 capsules three times daily.
Caution: Do not use while pregnant or nursing.